Raggedy Ann and Andy
- Adventures in Caring Foundation - A non-profit organization best known for volunteers who dress as Raggedy Ann or Andy and visit hospitals and nursing homes. The purpose is to encourage healing and comfort for the sick and lonely.
- All About Raggedy Ann and Andy Group - Message board for doll collectors to share news. Includes picture albums, restoration tips, event calendar, and links.
- Angel Eyes Card Shoppe - Offers electronic greeting cards for all occasions. Includes midi music.
- Angel Winks Raggedy Ann and Andy Post Card Shoppe - Selection of electronic greeting cards for any occasion. Includes midi music.
- Ankie's Attic - Collector shares photographs, webring, and related links.
- Annie's Room - Features photographs of collection, music, and related links.
- Cindy's World of Raggedy Ann - Collector shares photographs, description, and links.
- Collectingchannel.com: Raggedy Ann - Includes character related article entitled "Put a Little Love in Your Heart with a Vintage Raggedy Ann". Includes photographs. Appraisals available.
- The Joy of Collecting Raggedy Ann and Andy - Provides origin, chronology, and collector guides.
- Kittys Place - Provides pictures of collection including Georgenes, Knickerbockers, and handmades.
- Martha's Raggedy Ann and Andy Page - Includes pictures of personal collection and links.
- Rag Ann Jo - Offers handmade cloth rag dolls. Includes photograph of creations.
- Raggedy Andrew Tabbat - Author of collector books. Includes information and photographs.
- Raggedy Ann and Andy - Offers information on companies manufacturing from 1920 to present, including changes in hair color and expressions. Provides photographs, and links.
- Raggedy Ann and Andy Coloring Pages - Character related pages to print and color. Includes print help.
- Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls and Friends Group - Message board and chat for collectors of raggedies to share news, history, crafts, buy or trade, links, recipes, view pictures, graphics, and receive Arcola, Illinois festival information.
- Raggedy Ann and Andy Monument - Traveler shares picture obtained while visiting Arcola, Illinois. Includes history of statue built as memorial to Johnny Gruelle, the artist and writer who created the dolls.
- Raggedy Ann Finally Makes It - About.com article shares information about the rag doll being accepted to the National Toy Hall of Fame for 2002. Pictures and related links included.
- Raggedy Ann's Graphics - Offers character related art and background sets.
- Raggedy Collectors Network - Group formed for artisans and enthusiasts for the purpose of networking to find additional memorabilia. Message board, pictures, and links.
- Raggedy Janet's Country Home - Includes coloring pages, paper doll sets, and personal collection.
- Raggedy Yes, Worthless No - Learn about the history and value of rag dolls with an informative article from the Antique guide at About.com.
- Rags - Quarterly magazine for doll collectors and enthusiasts.
- Trina Chow's Raggedy Ann Collection - Collectors source includes information, pictures, and links.
- Yahoo Group: Raggedy - Provides mail list for collectors and subscription information.
- Yahoo Group: Raggedy Ann and Andy Collectors - Features forum and chat for collectors and fans to share news, information, links, and pictures of rag doll character related items.
- Time for Kids: Legendary Toys Enter Hall of Fame - "Raggedy Ann fans are celebrating all over the world. For four years, lovers of the legendary doll have been pushing for her entry into the nation's Toy Hall of Fame." By Dina El Nabli. (April 3, 2002)
- The Seattle Press: Raggedy Ann and Andy Still Delight - "To a young child dolls are not mere inanimate objects but personalities and friends. They share life, listen to us, go places and join us for tea and bedtime. Johnny Gruelle captures this relationship so smoothly that we immediately accept the stories as totally real and something we, as children, can relate to." By Stephen Herold. (December 6, 2001)