- Anna Chapman Original Dolls - Information on porcelain artist and sculptor, creator of limited edition portrait dolls. Offers shows, seminars, and store locator.
- Bells Stuff - Features handcrafted bears and needle sculpted dolls by New Zealand artist, Sheryl D'Ath. Includes mailing list.
- Berdine Creedy Original Dolls - Information on artist limited edition porcelain dolls. Offers seminars in sculpting and moldmaking. Provides club information.
- Boy Dolls - Gallery of soft cloth dolls. Free doll class and printable patterns for beginners. Includes pictures.
- Chatty Dolls - Features handmade dolls by Ranie Patridis. Includes links to articles and photo gallery of antique primitive cloth dolls.
- Chris Miller Dolls - Official page of doll and clothing artist and designer. Offers Journey of the Heart collector club. Provides order and club information.
- Clara Cribb Collector Dolls - Offers sales of handcrafted characters by Beryl Nightingale. Figures are costumed in nottingham and antique lace ensembles. Includes photographs.
- Doll Designs - Information on designer, Michelle Lightner, creator of original and limited edition porcelain dolls. Provides resources, and links.
- Dolls By Darla - Provides photographs of repainted fashion dolls.
- Dolls by Pauline - Official page features history of artist, creator of porcelain, vinyl and cloth figures. Includes picture gallery, club, and store locator.
- Donna's Delights - Information on artist, Donna Young, creator of handcrafted fabric and original portrait dolls. Provides contact information.
- EFA4Eever - Collector provides information on dollmaker Edith Flack Ackley. Includes photos, historical content, tips on preservation and conservation.
- Elsie Massey Originals - Official page for Victorian era creations, including limited edition, and porcelain figures. Provides dealer access, club, and store locator.
- Gilly Gals Designer Dolls - Offers Arabian Follies and glamour fashion figure Genies by artist, Angie Gill. Provides makeover and restoration services. Includes sales room, gallery, and links.
- Héloïse - Official page of artist, creator of limited edition dolls of cast resin. Displays works at Musée des Arts Décoratif at the Louvre. Courses taught in Nantes-France.
- Katjushchik's Gallery - Gallery of hand carved wooden dolls. Includes links and information on the collection.
- Kaye Wiggs Doll Artist - Features information on Kaye Wiggs, creator of porcelain limited edition dolls. Works can be found on Home Shopping Network. Offers dealer inquiries.
- L. W. Art Originals - Features information about Linda Webb, creator of life-like original newborn baby dolls and sculptures.
- Leslie's Loves Artist Repaints of Princess Diana - Artist repaints of dolls by different manufacturers into the likeness of Princess Diana. Includes photo galleries.
- Mad About Fashion Dolls - Offers designer outfits, accessories, casuals, and reproductions to fit Gene, Tyler, and Jenny Takara by artist, Lynn K. Johnson. Offers free project instructions.
- Mann Gallery - The Art of the Doll - Mixed media figurative sculptures by artists from varied disciplines. Includes sales, illustration, theatre and film design, animation, and graphics.
- Native American Porcelain Dolls - Offers handcrafted children of the southwest creations by artist, Morning Butterfly, descendent from Cherokee, Ute, and Cree Nations. Includes photographs.
- Original Artist Dolls by Rosemary Babikan - Features information on creator of unique porcelain, baby face, and half dolls with handpainted faces. Provides photographs of works.
- Pauline Middleton Dolls - Features information on Australian sculptor and creator of original artist, porcelain, and portrait dolls. Includes virtual tour of doll making process.
- Pepstar's World of Repainted Dolls - Artist provides photo galleries of repaints. Includes themed and one of a kind originals.
- R. John Wright Dolls - Official page of artist and creator of Winnie the Pooh, Kewpie, Beatrix Potter, and classic Disney characters. Includes store locator, club, show dates.
- Rainbow Cottage - Features handcrafted cloth rag dolls, bears, bunnies, and needlework by Darlene Valentine. Designs include doilies, afghans, and cross stitch. Offers poetry, recipes, and links.
- Real Dolls - Features Anneke Bijsterveld, creator of like-like baby dolls using modelene, an Australian modeling paste. [English, Nederlands]
- Robert Tonner Doll Company - Official page for information on fashion characters including Tyler Wentworth, Ann Estelle, Betsy McCall, and Kitty Collier. Includes collector club, photographs, and history.
- Robydolls - Specializes in one of a kind collectible dolls made in Italy, by artists, Roberta and Nana. Fashion doll creations are fairies, haute couture, and fantasy. Includes pictures.
- Steele Originals - Official page of designer, Linda Steele, creator of collectible porcelain dolls. Features information, new releases, favorites, signings, and show events.
- Wiltrud Stein Künstlerpuppen - Information on Wiltrud Stein, German designer of porcelain and vinyl baby and toddler dolls by Zapf Creations. Provides store locator. [English and Deutsch]
- WPM - Waltershauser Puppenmanufaktur - Official page of porcelain and Biggidur dolls by artists including Johann Daniel Kestner. Includes picture gallery, and history. [English and Deutsch]
- Zwergnase America, Inc. - Features Nicole Marschollek-Menzer, German designer and creator of life like vinyl dolls and jovial bears. Includes club, and dealer list.