- Antique and Vintage Doll Collecting Terminology - Offers glossary of terms used for collections of antique and vintage figures from About.com. Includes archived articles, and forum.
- Antique Doll Bulletin Board - Provides forum for collectors to exchange information regarding vintage figures. Includes wanted, sale, and trade list.
- The Antique Dolls Collectors Online Advisors - Provides information and advice for collectors. Includes articles, photographs and questions answered via email.
- Antiques Roadshow: Antique Speak - Composition - Provides articles and history. Includes tips, appraisal information, schedule, and links.
- D is for Dollikin - Collector shares history and photographs of characters created by Uneeda. Provides information on clones, Triki Miki, and Action Girl by Palitoy. Includes links.
- Diane's Dolls - Includes history, forum, newsletter, links, conservation and makers of antique and vintage dolls.
- Dollikins Fashion Dolls - Personal collector shares history and information on the Uneeda characters from the fifties. Includes tips on identification, and links.
- Gary's Tips on Doll Collecting - Offers information on restoring from Gary Sowatzka. Includes repair, grading, value, and collecting basics. Provides sale list, and links.
- Golden Rose Dolls - Identification and reference guide specializing in the 1950s and 1960s. Includes photos of MIB and original condition dolls, links and trivia.
- The International Doll Museum - Michael Cosgrove's world collection by region and native costume. Includes figures from Africa, Europe, Nepal, and Japan. Offers pictures, and descriptions.
- Sherry's Terri Lee Doll Clinic - Information on restoration and repair service, links to collection photos, events calendar and historical articles.
- Timeless Treasures: The Story of Dolls in Canada - Canadian Museum of Civilizations featured exhibit include rare antiques, Inuit, First Nations, china, composition, and modern artists. Includes gallery.
- Tips for Conserving Your Composition Doll - Minnesota Historical Society's object conservator offers everyday tips for preserving. Includes photographs, and information.
- Yesterday's Child by Ginger Strain - Offers photographs of vintage collection by artist. Includes descriptions, identification hints, sale, wish list, and links.